Whether you are doing live sound as a hobby, part of your job, or if you want to build a career out of it Mixing Music Live will teach you the fundamentals and beyond of mixing live sound for any event.
What you'll learn:
- How to get signal from a vocal or instrument properly through the entire sound system
- How to wire and patch a stage
- How to create input lists and stage plots
- Stage directions
- How to patch the soundboard
- What all of the components of the soundboard do
- How to get signal through the soundboard
- How to achieve proper gain structure
- The differene between analog and digital soundboards
- How to use EQ, Dynamics, and Effects
- Microphones and Mic placement
- How to EQ the sound system
- How to run a soundcheck
- How to build a mix
- How to run monitors
- Basic troubleshooting
- and more...
What you'll get:
- More than 30 Lessons
- 7 Quizzes
- 5 Homework Assignments
- Downloadable instrument tracks for learning how to set up Gates and Compressors
- Downloadable PDFs to assist with lessons
- MP3s and Transcripts of each lesson
- Bonus lessons
- Access to all future updates!
Please read the FAQs and REFUND policy before you purchase. Email:[email protected] if you have any questions.